Want to join a company that truly makes a difference in the world? During these trying times, Right at Home wants to help and support you. We want to provide you with the opportunity to serve a population who needs you right now. #BeEssential as a Right at Home Caregiver! We stand prepared to equip you with the right personal protective equipment (PPE) and are ready to assist as you care for our vulnerable population of seniors and adults with disabilities.
Why we are the RIGHT TEAM!
- Flexible scheduling
- Pay increases available through our Personal Advancement Program
- Caregiver Recognition & Rewards Program
- Named Employer of Choice by Home Care Pulse
- Employee Referral Bonuses
CNA Essential Functions:
- Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Personal Hygiene
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions
- Accompany patient on errands or medical appointments
- Performs light housekeeping activities
- Performs patient-specific activities that are taught by a Right at Home nurse. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Providing hospice supportive care
- Medication reminders
- Assisting with the prescribed range of motion exercises
- Assisting with blood glucose monitoring
- Care of bed-bound patients
- Incontinence care
- Use lifting equipment such as gait belts and Hoyer lifts
Preferred Experience in:
- Hoyer lift
- Personal care
- Range of Motion Exercises
- Foley care
- Light cleaning
- A true passion for caring for the elderly.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Successful completion of a state-approved Nurse Aide course.
- Current CPR certificate is recommended.
- Current TB test.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.
- This position requires 30-40 hours of basic care training.