Want to join a company that truly makes a difference in the world? During these trying times, Right at Home wants to help and support you. We want to provide you with the opportunity to serve a population who needs you right now. #BeEssential as a Right at Home Caregiver! We stand prepared to equip you with the right personal protective equipment (PPE) and are ready to assist as you care for our vulnerable population of seniors and adults with disabilities.
Homemaker/Companion Job Summary
- Provides for the maintenance of a safe and clean environment. Performs various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation and companionship activities for clients in their residences
- Handling basic housekeeping, such as dusting, sweeping, mopping, organizing, and laundry
- Planning and preparing meals for clients, taking dietary restrictions and preferences into consideration.
- Monitoring clients, recording and reporting any developments or concerns to appropriate parties, such as company supervisors or family members.
- Driving clients to planned outings or events
- Handling errands for or with client, such as grocery shopping, getting gas, paying bills, etc.
- Provide emotional support for clients as they heal or cope with conditions.
- A passion for caring for the elderly.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Completion of a written Competency Evaluation.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.
If you are ready to #BeEssential, we would like to hear from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $8.25 per hour
- Flexible Schedule
- Referral Program
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift
- Patient care: 1 year (Preferred)
- Caregiver: 1 year (Preferred)
- Healthcare: 1 year (Preferred)
High school or equivalent (Preferred)